Tot-all-y Tourne Thursday, 6pm

ytc100

I'll be riding form the Birchwood lake parking lot by 6pm this evening if anyone is interested.

6pm ride??? I was sure I was going to see you this morning. Many a whippet at the Tourne this morning. Got stung by a wasp too. :mad: :mad: :mad:

hmm, 6pm tourne, I might do that but I would probably just ride from the house and meet you there. Need to go get on the road bike now, Too much to do today and not enough time

Yeah I have not been sleeping well this week at all so I haven't been waking up early enough to ride. Haven't ridden since Sunday. :(

ytc100 said:
Yeah I have not been sleeping well this week at all so I haven't been waking up early enough to ride. Haven't ridden since Sunday. :(

Makes for a very crouchy YTC:(

Well its now 10:30 i am in my bike clothes trying to get out of the house. damn phone calls. I am going to do my best to see you there tonight. need to set the bike up to ride with the Cup tomorrow

you guys rode today!?! damn, i was hoping someone was going to post something. :(

bonefishjake said:
you guys rode today!?! damn, i was hoping someone was going to post something. :(

I thought this was yesterday!?! I would have gone but I just got a new car and last night I was tracking down a fit kit for my thule rack.

Jason said:
I thought this was yesterday!?! I would have gone but I just got a new car and last night I was tracking down a fit kit for my thule rack.

it was, i should have quoted heythorp...i think he and stan were riding today.

Back
Top Bottom