Tot-all-y Tourne Thursday, 6pm

ytc100

New Member
I'll be riding form the Birchwood lake parking lot by 6pm this evening if anyone is interested.
 

heythorp

New Member
6pm ride??? I was sure I was going to see you this morning. Many a whippet at the Tourne this morning. Got stung by a wasp too. :mad: :mad: :mad:

hmm, 6pm tourne, I might do that but I would probably just ride from the house and meet you there. Need to go get on the road bike now, Too much to do today and not enough time
 

ytc100

New Member
Yeah I have not been sleeping well this week at all so I haven't been waking up early enough to ride. Haven't ridden since Sunday. :(
 

heythorp

New Member
ytc100 said:
Yeah I have not been sleeping well this week at all so I haven't been waking up early enough to ride. Haven't ridden since Sunday. :(

Makes for a very crouchy YTC:(

Well its now 10:30 i am in my bike clothes trying to get out of the house. damn phone calls. I am going to do my best to see you there tonight. need to set the bike up to ride with the Cup tomorrow
 

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
you guys rode today!?! damn, i was hoping someone was going to post something. :(
 

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
bonefishjake said:
you guys rode today!?! damn, i was hoping someone was going to post something. :(
I thought this was yesterday!?! I would have gone but I just got a new car and last night I was tracking down a fit kit for my thule rack.
 

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Jason said:
I thought this was yesterday!?! I would have gone but I just got a new car and last night I was tracking down a fit kit for my thule rack.
it was, i should have quoted heythorp...i think he and stan were riding today.
 
Top