Top of Skyline Shuttle / Sunday, October 18th 2020

Mr.Moto

FYI, looks like they went to single row of cars in the top lot again. I see cars parked along Skyline Drive in certain areas, but the week before they were getting ticketed.

serviceguy

I’m out. Went from Ryerson to TOS and back with @mtbiker87 and it beat the living crap out of me. My plan was grossly unrealistic, I probably would not have problems starting fresh at TOS but climbing cannonball from Ringwood was too much for me. I even managed to crash 3 times, which had not happened in a while ( while one in particular was spectacular my GoPro battery had died by then). Trail report is trails are good but very slippery and leafy, real leafy, we missed the trail more than once (my fault really). Enjoy whatever direction the event takes, I’ll have to watch the World Cup !

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
I’m out. Went from Ryerson to TOS and back with @mtbiker87 and it beat the living crap out of me. My plan was grossly unrealistic, I probably would not have problems starting fresh at TOS but climbing cannonball from Ringwood was too much for me. I even managed to crash 3 times, which had not happened in a while ( while one in particular was spectacular my GoPro battery had died by then). Trail report is trails are good but very slippery and leafy, real leafy, we missed the trail more than once (my fault really). Enjoy whatever direction the event takes, I’ll have to watch the World Cup !
...and you did this the day before the big ride? o_O More beer for the rest of us!

serviceguy

...and you did this the day before the big ride? o_O More beer for the rest of us!
I don’t really drink but yeah, I’m know for doing stupid things every now and then. I wasn’t expecting it to be that hard getting up there, and I was miserable from TOS until the real downhill started. I would be a boat anchor for you tomorrow, enjoy the ride.

Ashcor

I’m making an executive decision. We’re sticking with Skyline. Too many pieces to the puzzle to start over.

NEW START TIME: 9:00am sharp.
For those who are not shuttling please arrive early to the starting point. Try and hold spots if possible. I know it’s a lot to ask but we’ll make it work somehow. Hopefully the chilly morning keeps people away.
Who’s afraid of the big bad Wildcat??? 😱

Mathers

I don’t really drink but yeah, I’m know for doing stupid things every now and then. I wasn’t expecting it to be that hard getting up there, and I was miserable from TOS until the real downhill started. I would be a boat anchor for you tomorrow, enjoy the ride.
You guys did a solid ride.🤘

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Who’s afraid of the big bad Wildcat??? 😱
SMH

1603016470783.gif

Ahab

Great ride, Antonio, thanks as always for putting it together.

I got 14 miles on the dork logger, and an improbable top-5 participation trophy on some section called Ol' School Ripper, but I don't remember us veering into Mountain Creek at all. 🤔

Last edited:

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Great ride, Antonio, thanks as always for putting it together.

I got 14 miles on the dork logger, and an improbable top-5 participation trophy on some section called Ol' School Ripper, but I don't remember us veering into Mountain Creek at all. 🤔
🤫 shhh we don’t talk about that section. Fight club rules.

Top Bottom