took out the mean irish girl...

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
so i finally got the mean irish girl out for some off road fun. we rode mercer and had a blast. i really had a good time there cause the terrain is really simple and flowing. plus we seen a TON of deer there as well. that place is crawling with wildlife, haha. ill definetly go back again so i could ride at a faster pace there.

sixseven

Thats cool, I got my girlfriend into riding an she got way into it. I hear you with the pace thing: constantly looking to see if she is ok or worse crashed...we did one ride (her first) at 6 Mile, from 27 to the canal and back and by the time we hit the twisties coming back she was cooked and crashed 3 times bumping into trees. She was laughing about it.
A trooper, she kept going.
Days before that ride I told her that its not a matter of 'if', its a matter of 'when' you will go over the bars. She hit that way early on in the ride and got over it....then went on and hit some of the less risky bridges and all the logs. It was an awesome day.
What a great way to spend time together. You get to ride, she gets to ride and she gets to understand what all the dorky bike talk is all about.
The ride ends and the mystery of man and woman continues!

lmckee

so i finally got the mean irish girl out for some off road fun. we rode mercer and had a blast. i really had a good time there cause the terrain is really simple and flowing. plus we seen a TON of deer there as well. that place is crawling with wildlife, haha. ill definetly go back again so i could ride at a faster pace there.

Next time your coming to mercer let me know. My friends and I ride here often. It would be cool to add a mean Irish guy to the mix seeing as how we already have a mean scottish guy (thats me). Plus you would get the added bonus of riding with fellow straightedge dudes.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
Next time your coming to mercer let me know. My friends and I ride here often. It would be cool to add a mean Irish guy to the mix seeing as how we already have a mean scottish guy (thats me). Plus you would get the added bonus of riding with fellow straightedge dudes.

oh no shit??? thats awesome man. you guys are all edge? ill definetly hit you guys up for sure. i like mercer. its kind of an easy run so it looks like it would be fun as hell to ride fast there. when i went last i rode at a slow beginner pace for my girl.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions