tonight

Shaggz

A strong 7
am i the only one stupid enough to go riding tonight? thinking kittatiny or the mooch around 7:00...

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
smarencik said:
am i the only one stupid enough to go riding tonight? thinking kittatiny or the mooch around 7:00...

hmmm.. I wonder if I can make this. Not sure yet but I will let you know.

-jay

Shaggz

A strong 7
let me know - could possibly meet in the middle if it is easier for you - maybe mahlon dickerson

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
smarencik said:
let me know - could possibly meet in the middle if it is easier for you - maybe mahlon dickerson

I haven't been there yet so I'd really like to check out mahlon dickerson.

Shaggz

A strong 7
i sent you my digits. MD is fairly close to my house - right down rte 15. i heard that the pond entrance is the place to start from (maybe mike said that?).

M

mike240se

from rt. 80 take rt. 15 north, pass the new orleans steak house, all the way up the mountain, pass the shopping center on your left, then about 1/4 mile later there is an exit for weldon road, take this weldon road exit. Take weldon road for about 8 minutes and you will see safins pond on your right, it's right after a fairly sharp right turn... (thats the best land mark i can give you, since your in the woods)

Saffins pond is just a big dirt parking lot that is right on the road. you can ride back towards the pond, or cross the street and enter the trail.

I am unsure if i can attend this ride. i will let you know.

M

mike240se

you guys are looking at a heat index of 100 and a good chance of thunderstorms, be careful. tomorrow should be cooler and less chance of rain, you might want to thinking about joining the tourne ride tomorrow.

mike

Top Bottom