Tonight: Mon 11/24

Shaggz

A strong 7
Anyone doing anything up North? I have the rig, and am *hoping* to be out of the office around 6:00.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
not me.:(

I have an appointment with the Orthopedic at 1.45pm... this torn muscle thing its turning out to be more than I thought...:mad:

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
bummer. which joint? knee?

Initially I thought it was my quad, but then I slipped in Boston (go figure) a week after and I started feeling the pain closer to my crotch and also behind the knee. Now I have a massive Black&Blue behind the knee crawling into the front and it freaking hurts like mad when I wake up in the morning.:mad::mad:

J-Dro

Initially I thought it was my quad, but then I slipped in Boston (go figure) a week after and I started feeling the pain closer to my crotch and also behind the knee. Now I have a massive Black&Blue behind the knee crawling into the front and it freaking hurts like mad when I wake up in the morning.:mad::mad:

Let us know what the Dr. thinks. Hopefully its not a ligament. God knows I've had my share of those problems.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Let us know what the Dr. thinks. Hopefully its not a ligament. God knows I've had my share of those problems.

no, is not the ligament, just my quad as suspected and the black and blue is because of the natural flow of the blood (gravity), it accumulated in the back of my knee.

I can't play soccer in at least 8 weeks, but he said cycling is ok. Of course I just mentioned cycling on the road, nothing about wet leaves, rocks & roots :D.

I'll see how I feel this Friday, I am planning on riding, I can't take it anymore...I miss the woods...

So Shaggz, did u ride by yourself last night???????

Top Bottom