Today (thurs) Tourne Ride?

M

Mikey_C

I should be there around 6 if anyone wants to join me.

also want to check out if our ramp setup lasted

-Mike

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Mikey_C said:

-Mike
I'm gonna try and get my tires put on tonight AGAIN. Went to Marty's last night and they were closed even though it said they would be open on their website. :(

A

Ant

Jason said:
Mikey_C said:

-Mike
I'm gonna try and get my tires put on tonight AGAIN. Went to Marty's last night and they were closed even though it said they would be open on their website. :(

Unless you have tubeless, I'm going to kick you in the nuts next time i see you.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Ant said:
Jason said:
Mikey_C said:

-Mike

Unless you have tubeless, I'm going to kick you in the nuts next time i see you.

I do have tubeless. :lol:

Jason

JORBA.ORG
How was your ride? I got my new tires on and also realized my left crank arm was seriously loose! Anyway, I'm up and running again and my new tires are sick!

-jay

Shaggz

A strong 7
i've heard so many good things about those nevegals - i cant wait to burn out my panaracers and pick up a pair 8)

M

Mikey_C

good solo ride. the rollovers is nice and sturdy still, not that i doubted our abilities. i only have a few more of these rides left as i have an LSAt review class thurs nights so im trying to get in as many as i can

-mike

Top Bottom