Today in Cycling News

Tim

aka sptimmy43
Ideology aside, the physical differences between people born male and people born female cannot be ignored. It’s undeniable science. There are reasons males and females compete separately in sports once they develop beyond early childhood.

I don’t blame Hannah for walking away.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Hey you somehow stumbled on the operative words - congrats!

Who was your favorite pick going into this race? You seem more disappointed she didn’t win than anyone in the event. Back in my day we had a simple rule called Mineja…

rick81721

Lothar
Who was your favorite pick going into this race? You seem more disappointed she didn’t win than anyone in the event. Back in my day we had a simple rule called Mineja…

It's a simple concept: a woman should win a women's race. Doesn't matter who.

Oey12

It's a simple concept: a woman should win a women's race. Doesn't matter who.
Brother don’t waste your time…

He referred to those that disagree as “Trumptards” and the clapping seals joined in…there is no legitimate conversation to be had.

Settle down before they burn down your house for disagreeing…not like that INFAMOUS day in January but the non existent countrywide violence/riot that in fact existed…🤣

Steve Vai

Brother don’t waste your time…

He referred to those that disagree as “Trumptards” and the clapping seals joined in…there is no legitimate conversation to be had.

Settle down before they burn down your house for disagreeing…not like that INFAMOUS day in January but the non existent countrywide violence/riot that in fact existed…🤣

They’re just super easy and fun to get wound up, just like the Libtards. My goal is have both sides die off so the rest of the world can live in peace.

rick81721

Lothar
They’re just super easy and fun to get wound up, just like the Libtards. My goal is have both sides die off so the rest of the world can live in peace.

The irony of your post...
giphy (12).gif

rick81721

Lothar
Sure, all it takes is a local cyclocross race to get the Trumpfucks going 😂

PS genius - the vast majority of Americans: 69% - say transgender athletes should only be allowed to compete on sports teams that conform with their birth gender. The only group that as a majority think otherwise are the far-left "libtards" as you call them. So obviously you are in that group! 🤣

https://news.gallup.com/poll/507023/say-birth-gender-dictate-sports-participation.aspx

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
PS genius - the vast majority of Americans: 69% - say transgender athletes should only be allowed to compete on sports teams that conform with their birth gender. The only group that as a majority think otherwise are the far-left "libtards" as you call them. So obviously you are in that group! 🤣

https://news.gallup.com/poll/507023/say-birth-gender-dictate-sports-participation.aspx

I think his point is: why do you give a shit? Living in Florida and all, I would think alligators and old drivers would rank ahead of this as things you should care about.

Steve Vai

Also, Trans Athletes are BANNED from competing in any UCI or USA Cycling Events, period. Meaning they can only compete in local non-sanctioned events where it's up to the Promotor and the racers in the area to determine what's acceptable. No one gives a fuck about what retired white men think anymore. Go sit a beach in Florida and try to let other people find a slight amount of joy in the world your generation has destroyed.

Top Bottom