Today at Allaire

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Ben and Fred and the rest of the train they were with(i may be on video footage, lol). i believe chrisG was withem too.
Indeed, that was me behind the Fredman. As we were pedaling away, it occurred to me that we've never actually met, though we're regularly crossing paths. Next time.

Great to hear that you're digging the new ride. It was certainly an excellent morning all around in Allaire. Sweet conditions and lots of good peeps.

Here are the stats: http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/7580985

Last edited:

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
:rofl:Any idea on conditions tomorrow? around porkroll and cheese crowd time? (noon)

soup.gif

Mare

You are famous...all of the ladies were stoked to meet you today.

When you came out to ride today, you probably never guessed that you would find yourself in the lot surrounded by women, asking to check out your ink....

Not so mean in person are you?;)

It went something like this:
Mare-who is that guy over there?
Me-That is Mean Irish Guy
Mare-NO WAY!!! I have to go meet him.

Sherry rides over.....

Sherry-who is that guy over there?
Me-That is Mean Irish Guy
Sherry- GET OUT!!!!! I have to go meet him.

Face it...you are famous........

Yup. That's pretty much how it went. You look so intimidating in your avatar. Glad to see you really do not bite.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
haha. im a good dude. only an a**hole to people who deserve it.

why do you treat me so badly on rides? you make fun of my every move and all i do is say "scott cool shirt", "nice bike", things like that...then you say "dont talk to me ill beat you" or when you run over chipmunks and baby skunks. or the time you tripped me down that hill. LADIES dont believe him he will flatten your tires if you're not looking....do i really have to say im joking?

Mare

why do you treat me so badly on rides? you make fun of my every move and all i do is say "scott cool shirt", "nice bike", things like that...then you say "dont talk to me ill beat you" or when you run over chipmunks and baby skunks. or the time you tripped me down that hill. LADIES dont believe him he will flatten your tires if you're not looking....do i really have to say im joking?

Hmm?? How tall are you? Can you take him? Give it right back!

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
pretty soon when he gets down to 175lbs id be 65lbs heavier and better looking prob still be smarter and always be faster...can't wait to get his text after he reads this :rofl: <------im prob the only one doing this

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
look at this f'n guy running his mouth when he knows i have no access to a computer all day. im definetly cuter. well see about faster in another year or so. lol.

JohnA

Allaire was great today, just a little bit muddy out of the lot, but the rest of the place was superb! See you guys out there on my new ride :)

Top Bottom