Today (8/18) at Lewis Morris

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Getting a bonus Monday ride in at LM today. Park at the little lot on route 24 and roll at about 1:00, for about 2 hours. Pace is anywhere between Mary Poppins and Scorching Hell. Or upper-middle Sport class pace. I may do race course laps, or not. If nobody replies I won't make it a point to be prompt. Not looking for a beginner friendly "no drop" ride but I'm not going to show up and go balls out either.

I ride an orange bike, and dress up like one of the orange/blue MTBNJ Superheros. I like long walks on the beaches and candle lit dinners so long as you serve lots of butter. If you also have an orange bike and drive a blue truck maybe we could try to lose each other.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I ride an orange bike, and dress up like one of the orange/blue MTBNJ Superheros. I like long walks on the beaches and candle lit dinners so long as you serve lots of butter. If you also have an orange bike and drive a blue truck maybe we could try to lose each other.
Keep talking like this, big boy, and maybe I'll drive up and ride with you one day next week.;)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks to all of you who came out today, I think there were 45,817 in total. It took us 6.5 hours to ride one race loop. Since the train was so long, I got to be my own sweeper. It got kinda weird when I dropped myself though.

BiknBen

norm...thankz for doin a l8 start time...I wuz clozin the bar at 4am and bairly got up for this ride...you reeely through it down this after-noon...i couldnt barely keep up wit yo...sendin bad vibes to all you foolz who didnt sho up...mayb next time...the track through LM is killer...super fast killer lines had me sweatin in my shortz...soory to the geezer with the fido...I couldnt see the leash till it waz two late...i herd a yelp than all went black...woak up in er...ill post up sum pics of my cracked lid later...im soar but ill survive...pease owt and dont forget to wear yo lidz

L8r foolz

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
norm...thankz for doin a l8 start time...I wuz clozin the bar at 4am and bairly got up for this ride...you reeely through it down this after-noon...i couldnt barely keep up wit yo...sendin bad vibes to all you foolz who didnt sho up...mayb next time...the track through LM is killer...super fast killer lines had me sweatin in my shortz...soory to the geezer with the fido...I couldnt see the leash till it waz two late...i herd a yelp than all went black...woak up in er...ill post up sum pics of my cracked lid later...im soar but ill survive...pease owt and dont forget to wear yo lidz

L8r foolz

ahah...i get it im not that bad...oh and who says "geezer" and "killer"...1989 called and they want there lingo back...oh and high school called they want my diploma back...lame

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh smack talk! We need us a Bike Off. Good old fashioned ride to the DEATH!

(my money's on the plaid guy ;) )

Top Bottom