Today’s Bike Ride/Fail At Six/Thank you

I can’t say thanks enough to those who helped me and my boyfriend after I crashed in the woods today. I am safe at home; my calf is in a splint; and I have fractured my ankle in three places. Surgery is on Wednesday. Thanks to all who helped prop me on my bike and roll me out of the woods; called for an ambulance which we didn’t need; give my boyfriend a ride back to the car and provided very much needed support. Thanks again. I will be back. Lisa.

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hope you heal up quickly! 6Mile does have some teeth...I walked a buddy out years ago--shuffled cars, found a quick egress point-- after he fell in front of me and went unconscious...total concussion. Drove him to the hospital for that one

Rocks & Water

I also would like to thank all the folks who jumped right in and help me getting her back to the lot. I feel blessed that they where there and I can't say enough for what they all did for her and myself. Looking back there was a group of people of different races that made this happen that didn't think twice to help and all worked together. It really humble me and again blessed they where there. Thank you all so very much!

Hope you heal up quickly! 6Mile does have some teeth...I walked a buddy out years ago--shuffled cars, found a quick egress point-- after he fell in front of me and went unconscious...total concussion. Drove him to the hospital for that
Hope you heal up quickly! 6Mile does have some teeth...I walked a buddy out years ago--shuffled cars, found a quick egress point-- after he fell in front of me and went unconscious...total concussion. Drove him to the hospital for that one
complete operator error......out of surgery.....it was a bad break...but doc says prognosis is good...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions