toastieeeehhhh

THATmanMANNY

Did you hit the road tonight (or today in general)? If not shame on you. :p

It was remarkable. I only put on one layer of long clothing and fall gloves (I bet I coulda even go away with shorts and summer mtb gloves). The strangest thing was the warm and cool sections I would pass through. It was either really cool or really really warm passing through these areas.

I do miss riding road. The smooth ride + crisp air = relaxation. I'm glad I have one once again. Well, a crossbike that is but with my new blue matching road slicks I look fly like a roadie indeed.

Missing warm weather. Enough about lake winter shoes :D
Manny

warcricket

Like a Jerk
tonight was phenomenal! i broke my clips, so i didn't get out past my neighborhood on the fix (braking without them is just treacherous!), but i spent a good 2-3 hours playing on the bmx.

you running the cross bike like it's supposed to be run, or is it still broken?

J-Dro

After seeing the forecast for the next few days, I strapped on the lights when I got home and cranked out 29 miles zigzagging through the Sourland Ridge. It was truly a great night to be out.

BiknBen

No one wanted to ride with me. I got home from work and grabbed the CX bike. I rode to Mercer County Park and hit some of the dry parts. Then mixed it up on a MUT in West Windsor before returning home.

I was in knickers, long sleeves, and summer gloves. A little breezy but nice.

The Kalmyk

No one wanted to ride with me. I got home from work and grabbed the CX bike. I rode to Mercer County Park and hit some of the dry parts. Then mixed it up on a MUT in West Windsor before returning home.

I was in knickers, long sleeves, and summer gloves. A little breezy but nice.

You didn't ask everyone

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It was remarkable. I only put on one layer of long clothing and fall gloves (I bet I coulda even go away with shorts and summer mtb gloves).
Missing warm weather. :D
Manny

Was at Allaire today in shorts, under armor and vest. It felt like late March or Jersey winter.;)

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
did a short night right at neshaminy. Started to rain a bit, but it felt good to not be all bundled up.

Wobbegong

After seeing the forecast for the next few days, I strapped on the lights when I got home and cranked out 29 miles zigzagging through the Sourland Ridge. It was truly a great night to be out.

Sure, rub it in why dont you.... :D

I cant wait to get back on the bike, once I kick this KILLER bug i've been suffering with. I'm finally starting to feel better now. It was a tough weekend.

Top Bottom