Toast

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Dunno what the hell that movie is, but that is a AWESOME scene

Five Easy Pieces

Rent it. You won't be disappointed.

I have started looking for movies from 25+ years ago. I find it funny how we haven't come very far at all in 25 years.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
baconhead clearly has the best scenes regarding toast. and the quintessential sausage scene, ever.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
How about the best scene where someone is instructed to hold the chicken between their thighs??

anrothar

entirely thrilled
pink flamingoes is on a whole different level than any other film out there i would have to say.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
I have started looking for movies from 25+ years ago. I find it funny how we haven't come very far at all in 25 years.

We're actually going in the wrong direction.

5 easyh pieces is a decent watch but let's face it -- it's that scene and everything else. Want a good rental? Protagonist. Documentary that came out last year. Killer.

NickDavid

We're actually going in the wrong direction.

5 easyh pieces is a decent watch but let's face it -- it's that scene and everything else. Want a good rental? Protagonist. Documentary that came out last year. Killer.
I agree. The movies today are pretty lame. Some can hold up to time, but for the most part, it's just special effects and a crappy story line.

Movies like Superbad are kinda lame to me. The jokes are too "in your face" funny and require no intelligence to get.

I miss the comedies of Chevy Chase where you had to have a great sense of humor to really get him. Something about, "I'm so hungry, I could eat a sandwich from a gas station," gets me every time.

Top Bottom