To Catch a Predator: MTBNJ Edition

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
walterpred.jpg

tisktisk walter

I think Mean Irish Guy is feeling better and has like 3 months of picture posting to catch up on ;)

"So let's see what you have in this bag. You have a six pack of beer, some baby oil, a box of condoms, some rope, a roll of duct tape, a screw driver, 6 Chuck E Cheese tokens, and a cucumber and you're trying to tell me you have no bad intentions?"

I think Mean Irish Guy is feeling better and has like 3 months of picture posting to catch up on ;)

That is it exactly. Migs statement last night was that since he has been off the bike for four months, he has four months of busting stones to catch up on.

"So let's see what you have in this bag. You have a six pack of beer, some baby oil, a box of condoms, some rope, a roll of duct tape, a screw driver, 6 Chuck E Cheese tokens, and a cucumber and you're trying to tell me you have no bad intentions?"

:hysterica

whoooly sh1t that's funny.

From all of the threads lately, one thing is very apparant.... DO NOT let a mtbnj member anywhere near you with a camera.. :hmmm:

I had to wait all day to get the joke because photobucket is blocked at work. Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom