to botique or not botique, that is the question

beachwoodbikes

Shop: Beachwood Bikes
Shop Keep
Worth the price

Just pony up with the 5 G's. You could break your neck tomorrow trying a bunnyhop backflip for all you know.

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
everytime i start looking at high-end bikes, i scratch my head.

is there REALLY something that special about them that warrants such a high price tag?

Money is the issue -- For me, the quality of the mass produced bikes is great for the configuration I like. I can get two of the 97% solution Giant Trance X1 bikes for the price of one boutique bike. Or, you can save the cash and get one of the 97% solution bikes, one singlespeed and one roadbike for the price of one boutique bike. Or you could get a 97% solution bike & buy your wifey/girlfriend something nice and shiny and make her happy so you can get out of the house to ride your 97% solution bike. :hmmm:

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Money is the issue -- For me, the quality of the mass produced bikes is great for the configuration I like. I can get two of the 97% solution Giant Trance X1 bikes for the price of one boutique bike. Or, you can save the cash and get one of the 97% solution bikes, one singlespeed and one roadbike for the price of one boutique bike. Or you could get a 97% solution bike & buy your wifey/girlfriend something nice and shiny and make her happy so you can get out of the house to ride your 97% solution bike. :hmmm:

Now here's a great solution!

Get out and ride your bike, and take the whole family. I dig this!!

Top Bottom