TM Sunday 8-17

Frank

Sasquatch
Hi all,
This Sunday Aug 17th at 8am we will have another TM day at Allaire.
There is an old washed out hill that we will be rerouting so bring your lopers,
bug spray, and water and we will cut some new trail just off of Steelman. We will meet at the Hospital road lot and hike in from there. Thank you and I hope to see you Sunday.

Frank

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I will be there for the TM but might need to duck the ride I have a boatload of things to do arund the house....

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
The 29 is just now ready to pick up at the shop, ( I must have been a little too enthused coming down the back side of Jiminy Peak as the d-hanger was bent, the cassette was so packed with mud it was causing the cassette to spin while coasting, and the rear wheel needed to be trued) So, since I didn't get home from work in time to pick it up, everyone will just have to wait to see the beastie.

Frank

Sasquatch
The 29 is just now ready to pick up at the shop, ( I must have been a little too enthused coming down the back side of Jiminy Peak as the d-hanger was bent, the cassette was so packed with mud it was causing the cassette to spin while coasting, and the rear wheel needed to be trued) So, since I didn't get home from work in time to pick it up, everyone will just have to wait to see the beastie.

So I am just guessing here that Flatley's description of it being a 29er Single Speed was a little off? :rofl:

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
well..... it is a geared bike until I wear the gears out and convert it over to SS. I had mentioned to Mike that was the plan, so maybe he is confused. He is out of his normal rhythm, being out of work, riding often, and getting laid on a regular basis.:D

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Pictures are up on flickr.com. Use the tags jorba, Allaire, or my user name trailgorilla4jorba to get to them. I didn't edit any of the shots so, if some of them are crap, too bad.:D

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Drop and give me 20, bitch!

2774455908_a831f90bb0.jpg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions