titles

anrothar

entirely thrilled
so, uuuhhh, am i the only one who is still not entirely thrilled about the posting classifications? i'm not pro.:(

Shaggz

A strong 7
we've asked on multiple occasions for "your" input and were underwhelmed by the number of suggestions that came pouring in...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
See this is how it should be. You complain, you get a new title. Good stuff Steve!

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
we've asked on multiple occasions for "your" input and were underwhelmed by the number of suggestions that came pouring in...
Goodness knows, I miss a great deal, in general, but I can't recall this being brought up before.

Perhaps the general membership would like to choose their own? Is that even possible? Or desirable?:hmmm:

There is an entertaining element to having them "assigned", though.

Last edited:

Shaggz

A strong 7
trouble with allowing users the option to change their own titles is that there is no real easy or "fair" way to let the general public do it, yet keep the JORBA & shop titles in tact.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
trouble with allowing users the option to change their own titles is that there is no real easy or "fair" way to let the general public do it, yet keep the JORBA & shop titles in tact.
In that people will begin claiming erroneous/felonious titles?:confused:

Shaggz

A strong 7
FFT --> :wedgie: <-- MTBNJ

MTBNJ is not doomed and Reno will never be president in 2008 :rofl::rofl:

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
FFT --> :wedgie: <-- MTBNJ

MTBNJ is not doomed and Reno will never be president in 2008 :rofl::rofl:

How much did it cost to pay him off? A monthly fee for e-security? I've seen a few other sites where Reno has really terrorized.

Shaggz

A strong 7
we will not be bought. in all seriousness, the 1/2 punch of Jason & Gerard was the winning payoff.

Top Bottom