Tires

Those too are nice tires. I always tell people to be careful with what you order on Pricepoint, especially with tires. They do advertise pretty cheap pricing but you always have to check the TPI with their tires. I used to order Panaracers and get the lower TPI shipped to me. Just crap.

Those too are nice tires. I always tell people to be careful with what you order on Pricepoint, especially with tires. They do advertise pretty cheap pricing but you always have to check the TPI with their tires. I used to order Panaracers and get the lower TPI shipped to me. Just crap.

Excellent point! And Pricepoint isn't the only mail order house that does this.

I never paid attention to the TPI, good point. I hate ordering one product but getting a cheaper one shipped. Did they take the tires back for a full refund? I just checked Panaracers website and it looks like the Fire Pro USTs only come in one TPI.

Has anyone heard of CTS (i think thats the brand) tires? They had an ad in mountain bike magazine, but I can find their website.

Has anyone heard of CTS (i think thats the brand) tires? They had an ad in mountain bike magazine, but I can find their website.

Its CST, and I couldn't find a site either. They were brought up here a while ago. They seem to be primarily an OEM tire, fitted to lower end bike shop bikes and some department store bikes.

Its CST, and I couldn't find a site either. They were brought up here a while ago. They seem to be primarily an OEM tire, fitted to lower end bike shop bikes and some department store bikes.

I just found some on Jenson USA. Looks like they are cheap Walmart type tires. The ad in the magazine looked pretty cool though!

when you want to corner well on fast track i use a maxxis minion dhf 2.3 and a kenda karma or maxxis larsen 2.0 rear.... if i need climbing i put on a dhf rear..... in mud i have liked the hutch bulldogs.... on the dh rig its all maxxis minion dhf 2.5 front and rear..... going to play around with michilin this year..... hate kenda to hard for me

Back
Top Bottom