Time to Stock Up

mtnbiker5

Dumping out in Motown now. 50 by Sat though. Time to stock up for 2009. Good sales online I see. Any feed back on a really good pump for pack would be helpful. Anyone out there have a Crank Bros pump? Blueskycycling is having some sick sales. Thanks.

THATmanMANNY

'09 Blackburn Mammoth Stage 2 pump

Not on sale really but i just bought it. It is smooth as butter :D and pumps tube with less effort and strokes. It also has a nice finish. Never thought I'd be excited to share about the purchase of a hand pump.

Last edited:

THATmanMANNY

Cause I'm so thoughtful of other riders i got the mammoth. It has presta/shrader quick flip thingy. :D The airstik is only presta.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
CO2.

Sorry. I just had to derail this thread. ;)

i use the topeak two timer :D so if i get lazy i can use co2, and if i feel cheap/broke i can use a pump :p i got it onsale shipped for $27 has worked AWESOME for me so far

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
wow how things turn up I just got off the phone with Blackburn because Katie the mnt. bike dog had just decided to use my floor pumps nozle as a chewy and the pump is about twelve years old so I wasn't sure if they be able to replace it. Low and be hold they are sending me a new nozle for free as their lifetime warranty even covers bad doggie deeds. I have also been the owner of the mammoth for a very long time and couldn't do without, it just plain works....

beachwoodbikes

Shop: Beachwood Bikes
Shop Keep
Mini Pump

Dumping out in Motown now. 50 by Sat though. Time to stock up for 2009. Good sales online I see. Any feed back on a really good pump for pack would be helpful. Anyone out there have a Crank Bros pump? Blueskycycling is having some sick sales. Thanks.

Your local bike shop might have sick deals also, imagine that:hmmm::hmmm:

Top Bottom