Completed another site upgrade......Dark Mode Cometh 🦇

@Patrick
Why does this keep happening?
Screenshot_20200221-205856~2.png

I just want the link.. not the whole picture thing because that would get really annoying on that thread. I delete the whole url code that attaches itself to the link, but it keeps happening.

@Patrick
Why does this keep happening?
View attachment 119679

I just want the link.. not the whole picture thing because that would get really annoying on that thread. I delete the whole url code that attaches itself to the link, but it keeps happening.

it is a feature!

If you don't want that to happen - do a url insert.

so if i just drop the FB URL for tomorrow in without mod, i get

or i can write
MTBNJ group ride at Deer Park

and use that link icon in the tool bar to associate the link with the txt...

Let me see if i can find a second work around (not microagressive) that is as quick as dropping in the URL.

or as they say in Chopped.
Thank you Chef.
Nah... I'll just adjust the what's happening thread little by little.

So it looks like each image makes a call to the database. For posts with multiple images - they may be happening concurrently.
Or when many users are active..+robots. The forum has a single user id to access the db, so they all go through that one.

This may be the error message
Fatal Error: Uncaught XF\Db\Exception: User dbXXXX already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in .......

Thanks!!!

I'll put in a request to up the number. (we don't have access to that conf)

So it looks like each image makes a call to the database. For posts with multiple images - they may be happening concurrently.
Or when many users are active..+robots. The forum has a single user id to access the db, so they all go through that one.

This may be the error message
Fatal Error: Uncaught XF\Db\Exception: User dbXXXX already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in .......

Thanks!!!

I'll put in a request to up the number. (we don't have access to that conf)

This was from minutes before posting this morning. First time I've seen it since the upgrade.

Fix that issue and @Norm should double your salary.

1582642225009.png

***Edited for meme.

Back
Top Bottom