Thursday ride - looking for a guide

theranch

Is anyone available for a ride on Thurs eve July 23rd. around 5pm? My buddy Brice Shirbach from Pink Bike will be in the area and he wanted to get in a ride with someone that knows the trails. We'll both be riding there on Sat as well.

Thanks!

-Gerry

Last edited:

Johnny Utah

Wow, I usually enjoy his articles on PB. Not quite the elevation he usually writes about, but there are some hidden gems at Allaire. Let me know what time you are looking to ride, I will be out there and can meet up if you want.

theranch

@Johnny Utah he's ridden there once, he has in-laws nearby and I recommended the place to him. We won't be out for a killer pace, more like "find some stuff to session" kind of ride. So you're more than welcome to join us!

Matt_

I Get Jokes
I'll be there tomorrow. ... but pace may be a bit slow since im bringing my son. If you find a spot that you want to see a 5 year old shred, my boy will be up for it. ;)

Johnny Utah

Unfortunately they are correct, there are minimal sessionable features.

And I like the kind of riding where you find these type of features.

MMuller

Nice meeting and doing a few loops with you guys. Nice seeing the sand pit used for it's intended purpose too. Hope you enjoyed Allaire and see you down the trail.
Marc

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions