Thursday night Race series ...

F

FallGirl1430

I came across this in Bike Reg. Hidden Valley is going to have a Thursday twilight race series. I know what you guys are thinking ... "good looking out fallgirl" The first of I think five races is on July 31st. That date works well for me, my first race back should be the Darkhorse 40. Oh peachy 40 miler ... wonderful :D

Christina ... :)

http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=6750

F

FallGirl1430

Scene of the crime ...

Takin' it right back to the scene of the crime i see!!! :p

Hi Mike,
It's killing me not to ride. Just last night I reset my suspension on my Epic (the owner of the shop I ride for "adjusted" the front and rear before the race, I felt it was way too stiff) I use to bitch cause I had to ride if it was hot, cold, raining and even snowing! For me it was like having a second job. Now I just want to ride. I think in a day or so I could be on my trainer. The day after my crash I was back at work, so my healing process may be slowed. You have a great day and you if just don't feel like riding, think of those of us who can't.

walter

Fourth Party
Hi Mike,
It's killing me not to ride. You have a great day and you if just don't feel like riding, think of those of us who can't.

I hear that sister, luckily for me my injured status is winding down and I will be back on the bike in a few more weeks. I know you probably mentioned it elsewhere but I have become really fat and lazy in the past 6 months, but how long for you to heal up?

Top Bottom