Thursday night at Chimney Rock

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm not coming until your buddy Dave makes a screen name for himself here....

I sent him a text to let him know.... you should still show up 1 Thursday ....

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks like a ride....:D

Although it will probably be a repeat of last week. Not that I mind riding with Woody.

I should say that last week I actually had a mechanical issue and had to rely on Woody for a tool as I forgot mine. The BYOT phrase was immediately said to me. Lol.
Point being, we are not a bunch of pricks who will leave you behind if you flat. We may even help you out. But we do like to push uninterrupted as long as possible.
So ill go back on my original post, if your not sure this ride is for you, come on out and give it a shot. We will do a 30 minute loop and go back to through the lot...so if your not in your comfort level, or we're too slow, you can ditch us.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My screen name should be changed back to YardSale after tonight. Maybe KingOfAllYardSales is more fitting. More on my blog later :p

Thanks Jeremy for leading and all for getting me back to the parking lot in one piece. Here is my GPS but keep in mind I took a few shortcuts:

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/41436963

ChrisRU

Awesome ride today. Thanks for leading Jeremy. I wish I could have stuck around for the rest, but I had to be home by 7. Might be my last Thursday night as I won't be getting home until around 6:30-7:00 with my new job.

BTW, its a good thing I left when I did. I was having issues with my chain dropping, which was wierd because I haven't touched my front derailluer in forever. I realized as soon as I popped out to the Miller Lane lot that my bottom bracket was beginning to self destruct and my whole crankset now has the ability to slide side to side about a half an inch. I made it home but I should probably fix that.

rockstar

soundz, just checked out your thread....I agree with Kush's comments.

LOOK, when I posted up on this thread I was not implying that I was interested in hanging on to Jeremy's ride and his rocket crew, they're way out of my league.... I was simply saying... I was planning to ride CR around the same time,...too bad I showed up late, you could of rode with myself and mudhoney. Hope you heal up soon

Jeremy it was a pleasure to meet you

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm not sure if I am going to make it or not, Also not sure about the weather so ill say the ride is officially off till next Thursday. I may get out but not sure what time.

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Its on again for this thursday. 8/12 - 5:30PM

Ill do the Time Trial loop. So Id like to see a decent turnout...Bring a friend, spread the word. Learn the loop, show your friends. Id like to see somebody else attempt it. Anybody...
All you 6 mile / Allaire guys should come see what a rock looks like.
Im not planning on killing it. It will be an Intermediate+ Ride. I wont drop anybody.
But if your really slow, we will all throw rocks you you and laugh...just kidding of course

Top Bottom