Thursday morning hill training (road)

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Ride is on for 3/20/08...

The ride is happening tomorrow 3/20/08 for any who are down, or should I say "up" for it...:D

-Jim.

dhsean

I'm down! or UP?

It looks like it is going to be windy. We going to hide in the hills, maybe I'll puke twice this time. It's going to be BRUTALLLLL! :puke:

Steve Vai

Good ride today fellas, despite the high winds...Hopefully we can get some more people out once the weather gets a little nicer...:D

-Jim.

dhsean

GPS is cool

Great time this morning. I didn't know the GPS recorded the wind speed. The graph looks cool. UP - DOWN - UP - DOWN - UP - DOWN - UP - DOWN - repeat!

Steve Vai

3/27/08 ride...

Same bat time, same bat channel...I will be throwing in one extra-super-special-surprise climb, and no, it isn't Hillcrest, but you'll wish it was(Fred, don't tell!!):D...I will try to make the ride progressively harder as the weeks go by leading up to the start of the race season, possibly doing just repeats on Warrenville the last week:getsome:

So get plenty of rest on Wednesday fellas!!

-Jim.

dhsean

Powerrrrrrr!

Let the DH power legs training commence - Menergy!!!!!!!! :getsome:

Is the DH bike done yet? Maybe I'll bring that. :rofl:

ArmyOfNone

Hey Jim, I was trying to get the inside scoop on the fisher 29er team but i need a user name/password. Hook a brotha up!

dhsean

Sonic Boom!

That's it. The next phase of my gym program started tonight. It's on! Me and Fred are going to work together and blow by you before you know what happened. The sonic boom as we pass you will shatter your new bike to bits. :mad2:

ArmyOfNone

That's it. The next phase of my gym program started tonight. It's on! Me and Fred are going to work together and blow by you before you know what happened. The sonic boom as we pass you will shatter your new bike to bits. :mad2:

He has nothing to say now...

Steve Vai

Good ride today fellas!!

Once again, great ride today...My legs felt good today, or at least until King George!! See ya next Thursday!!

-Jim.

dhsean

10 bmp lower?

I felt pretty good today too. More hills, more miles, good pace and my average heart rate was 10 bmp lower than last week?

Must have been having the ride of my life. :rofl:

Top Bottom