Thursday, December 4 | B Ringwood Ryerson Ride

jkmacman

Complete Nonsense
Terrain: Rolling To Hilly.
Detail: The winter look has arrived in Ringwood, so let’s go for a two hour ride. It’s a “you show me your trail and I’ll show you mine” (okay everyone knows the ruins, but it’s a different trip at night). RSVP or leader no show.

Meet: Ringwood Ryerson School at 6:15 PM.
Address: 130 Valley Ringwood, NJ.
Direction: Greenwood Lake Turnpike to Skylands Road. At the first intersection, make right (Cupsaw Ave.), then a quick left on Bear Mtn. Rd. Make a right at the end of the block (Valley Rd.) and the school will be on the left. Park on the right side of the building.

Leader: jjk.
Email Address: jkmacman@yahoo.com

jkmacman

Complete Nonsense
Terrain: Rolling To Hilly.
Detail: The winter look has arrived in Ringwood, so let’s go for a two hour ride. It’s a “you show me your trail and I’ll show you mine” (okay everyone knows the ruins, but it’s a different trip at night). RSVP or leader no show.

Meet: Ringwood Ryerson School at 6:15 PM.
Address: 130 Valley Ringwood, NJ.
Direction: Greenwood Lake Turnpike to Skylands Road. At the first intersection, make right (Cupsaw Ave.), then a quick left on Bear Mtn. Rd. Make a right at the end of the block (Valley Rd.) and the school will be on the left. Park on the right side of the building.

Leader: jjk.
Email Address: jkmacman@yahoo.com

the ride is still on as of lunctime thursday

please shoot an email if you are interested

a few weeks ago i went up on a thursday night in the rain and there was a bad accident at foot of skyline dr in front of mickey dee's

if the precip is heavy at rush our, its a no go

i plan on going if no else shows i'll do a quick brick

mtb from ryseron to vb's demo stone back and trail run the same

###

joeschaar

I'm not able to get to the school by 6:15PM since I'd have to go home and gear up after work. I'm booking the 12/18 ride now...weather permitting.

Thanks for the invite.

jkmacman

Complete Nonsense
I'm not able to get to the school by 6:15PM since I'd have to go home and gear up after work. I'm booking the 12/18 ride now...weather permitting.

Thanks for the invite.
thank you for the posts

this positive feedback enables me to submit the ride again for the january 8th on the btcnj website (just today i believe i did see the founder of the club cooling his heels at the mall, yet he looked like he was up for a good ole group ride!)

Top Bottom