Thursday 8/25 - Tourne 6PM

NJ Jess

How do I get there?

Hey, I want to ride! I need to play a little before 24 Moochy. My bike is being tuned up at Brick Bikes and should be ready. Could you give my directions to this tourne place. Ride at 5:30 or whenever? Smiles, NJ Jess

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Re: How do I get there?

NJ Jess said:
Hey, I want to ride! I need to play a little before 24 Moochy. My bike is being tuned up at Brick Bikes and should be ready. Could you give my directions to this tourne place. Ride at 5:30 or whenever? Smiles, NJ Jess

We meet around 6pm typically. It's in Boonton off of 287 so you have an idea on distance but I will PM you some better directions in a little bit.

C

Conster

where do you usually ride at the Tourne....I know the trail past the open field, but that's about it.....I'll try to meet up with you all tomorrow PM.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Conster said:
where do you usually ride at the Tourne....I know the trail past the open field, but that's about it.....I'll try to meet up with you all tomorrow PM.

There's so much good stuff all over the place! Two downhills from the overlook, trails behind the swamp and all along old boonton road. Really just too much to describe.

C

Conster

Excellent...I could use a good guide. Hopefully, I'll be able to make it.

RyGanley

bridges

yo, I am going to try to swing by... but what of the bridges... should we carry them in from the top then ride to the top and over theM??? :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Re: bridges

RyGanley said:
yo, I am going to try to swing by... but what of the bridges... should we carry them in from the top then ride to the top and over theM??? :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I don't know if I wanna bring them today or not. I was thinking tomorrow after work bring them. This way we don't waste daylight riding time today and we can do a much better job with them tomorrow.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Good ride tonight. LJ and one of his buddies joined me. Climbed to the top twice and hit some fast single track. Always a good time!

Top Bottom