thurs, 5/31, 4:30, Allamuchy, few hours, beer

anrothar

entirely thrilled
this thursday, meet in the tranquility parking area of allamuchy for a few hours of medium, possibly faster mtb'ing. 4:30-4:45 is the time. those with knowledge of the park welcome, as i basically have none :D .

beer and food afterwards will happen a bit south at the long valley brewpub. probably about 20 minutes from the lot. all welcome to both. :getsome:

Last edited:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
dude this is crazy, i'm gonna be at this ride also!! so fred, you feel like learning how to jump?

J-Dro

I'm a definite maybe for this ride. Depends how early I can get out of work on Thurs.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
do it up! it'll be really convenient for driving home for the closer to central people, since long valley is on the way to 78. you would miss nearly all of the rush hour traffic too.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
How far off of Rt. 80 is this lot? Not very, I assume, but I've never parked there, so I'm asking.

ArmyOfNone

i have only been to that lot once but i believe it is not all that far. Cant tell you how long though. So i am exactly 0 help. :D :D

but i hope you can come!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
yeah, good luck, and thanks.

MODERATOOOOOOOORRRRRR!!!! could one of you please change the thread title to the correct date as per miss jgr's reccomendation? thank you.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Ok, the idea here is to NOT have a job.So let's just skip the interviews and go straight to riding...................

Top Bottom