Thule Hitch Rack, for 2" receiver

one piece crank

This is an older hitch rack, and slightly better constructed than later models. Arms fold down when not in use, and the rack will tilt back (even with bikes) to allow access to vehicle. Rack includes the locking Thule anti-rattle hitch pin, built-in cable lock, and one key that fits both. You can order more keys from Thule. Really good condition, always stored indoors, very little use with no rust. You can see white nylon cord lashed between the rubber bike mounting clamps, this is simply to hold the clamps in an evenly spaced position, and is easily removed.

This rack only fits a 2" Class3 receiver.

$100 picked-up/meet-up in Frenchtown or Flemington NJ area.

Thule Rac 1.jpg

IMG_0599.JPG

Thule Rack 2.jpg

don

Yes, they do that and more... ;)
At first I thought those had the 200tdi but they had to have the 2.5NA or the turbo diesels. The 2.5's have no power but are robust. It crazy what terrain those RR's went thru laddened down and on skinny 30" tires. They look amazing with the Rostyles tho!!

And with the 100" WB the RRC is better length wise than the 110.

one piece crank

One of the RRC owners I know says its a tragedy to swap out the EAS for coils. He says it is great for both street and trail.

100%. Super comfy ride, with preset height adjustments:
  • Access = lowered to bump stops (button press)
  • Standard
  • Highway = standard -1” after a few minutes @50+mph
  • Off-road = standard +1.5” (button press)
  • Extended = max Extension of a lifted corner (button press)
Not without it’s own set of gremlins. I rebuilt mine complete with new Dunlop bladders and separate manual fill lines to each corner, also carry a spare
12v Compressor. Even in the sticks I plan to drive home.

Reactions: don

don

Shhh, the rack is sold. But I'm more than happy to keep talking about Land Rovers...

Land Rovers have long passed my obsession with bicycles in terms of tinkering/working/spending. Start a thread in OT and I'll have plenty of content that is if you like seeing rusty and glorified old farm tractors ;)

Top Bottom