Thule Bags for Roof Storage Carrier

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thule Bags for Roof Storage Carrier SOLD

SOLD
From the Thule description:

Thule 7001 Go Pack: Set of 4. Load your Thule Cargo Carrier in one trip using the Load & Go™ series Go Packs. All are sized to fit conveniently into Thule luggage boxes and baskets providing an organized and efficient storage solution for all your gear. Organize your Cargo Box contents in the comfort of your home, loading takes a fraction of the time. Each Go-Pack offers 3800 Cubic Inches of storage space, 12inch x 13inch x 24inch. Rugged, waterproof tarpaulin base protects contents. Luggage tags help identify contents and keep you organized. Convenient exterior pocket provides quick access. Comfortable shoulder strap and padded handle for easy transport. Great for all Thule Cargo Carriers—Boxes, Terrapin™, Transporter™, MOAB™ and more!

I used one bag to hold clothes in my car for a little while and realized it was way overkill and bought a small duffel bag instead. The other bags are entirely unused. Cheapest I've found it online was $108. The four bags come in the original box, 3 of the 4 weren't ever taken out. $30

SOLD

Last edited:
Top Bottom