This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Do we know for sure that it's better to switch it up?

Scheduled for my booster on Thursday.

haven't read any studies, just conjecture.
seems reasonable.
and not in a joe rogan way.

Deer are irrelevant, transmission from deer to humans is practically nil. It is a moot point when covid will be circulating among 7+ billion humans like other influenza and cold viruses.

what is important is that it doesn't kill them (damn it.)
Why?
(unless we just don't find the ones it killed, which is possible)

haven't read any studies, just conjecture.
seems reasonable.
and not in a joe rogan way.

what is important is that it doesn't kill them (damn it.)
Why?
(unless we just don't find the ones it killed, which is possible)

Doesn't kill cats or dogs either. And of course, kills 0.6% of humans, at least in the US.

Doesn't kill cats or dogs either. And of course, kills 0.6% of humans, at least in the US.

Actually this isn't correct - some animals are dying from covid - and for the same reasons - pre-existing conditions.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/8621764002

So posdible that some deer are dying - if they are diabetic, or obese, or asthmatic. Unlikely tho, that very many wild deer would have any of those conditions. I've never seen a fat deer!

Did you have the next day hangover with the Moderna? And with the booster?

It’s only a matter of time till they open the booster up for everyone. Some states and cities already did. I’m surprised nj hasn’t yet.
I had some body aches with the second moderna. Headache the day after the Pfizer, but it went away with some Motrin.

When I made my appointment they didn't ask any questions about pre existing conditions or anything, I'm pretty sure anyone who wants a booster can go get one. There were appointment slots open all day long (I scheduled on my way there) and no line when I got there. In and out in 20 minutes.

Getting the booster makes travel easier to certain countries (Chile). If you get the booster you don’t have to quarantine until the test results are back. Not sure how that plays out if you switch up. Imo if you already got the first 2, there’s really not great reasons not to get boosted.

Did you have the next day hangover with the Moderna? And with the booster?

It’s only a matter of time till they open the booster up for everyone. Some states and cities already did. I’m surprised nj hasn’t yet.

Partner got Moderna booster after 2 Pfizer and got it pretty bad. Fever, shakes, aches the whole thing. Don't think she had it as bad the first 2 doses.

I had some body aches with the second moderna. Headache the day after the Pfizer, but it went away with some Motrin.

When I made my appointment they didn't ask any questions about pre existing conditions or anything, I'm pretty sure anyone who wants a booster can go get one. There were appointment slots open all day long (I scheduled on my way there) and no line when I got there. In and out in 20 minutes.
Partner got Moderna booster after 2 Pfizer and got it pretty bad. Fever, shakes, aches the whole thing. Don't think she had it as bad the first 2 doses.
Based on my scientific study (these 2 posts), I’ll go for the Pfizer booster when it’s time.

I think I just hit the 6 month mark on my second Moderna. My kids Just had their first Pfizer’s last night. Maybe when they go for their second I’ll get the boost.

I'm the wildcard who got crushed by dose 1 and was perfectly fine dose 2 so....when my booster comes around it's going to be a total coinflip.

Back
Top Bottom