this looks interesting

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
$500 prize money for the top man and woman is just dreadful. I figured with endurance racing getting bigger and a huge sponsor like redbull it would be better.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
yeah 500 bucks seems kinda chinsy for such a huge sponser. prolly cost them more to have thier website designed.

don

RedBull comes up with some crazy ass contest. They always look interesting tho and I'd like to see the footage on this one when it comes out.

MST.ESQ

$500 prize money for the top man and woman is just dreadful. I figured with endurance racing getting bigger and a huge sponsor like redbull it would be better.

Where else could you win $15 each for a first place team finish??? $300 top prize for team entry - $60 each for up to 4 team members = a net prize (before taxes) of $15 per team member for first place??? Pathetic!

sixseven

I would imagine that the people doing this race are hoping for Red Bull sponsorship which probably offers opportunities far beyond a few hundred bucks. They dont just hand out those Red Bull helmets to anyone.
The Red Bull Rampage changed the lives of the winners forever. They all went on to really big things that I would imagine pay them pretty well.

Top Bottom