This kinda looks like fun!

T

tlnj

I saw that last winter...I want to try it!

Yeah, looks like a pretty cool idea, but a tad bit gimmicky. I question whether or not it really works. If it does, I wonder if it's any good for XC, or if it's strictly for downhill. They claim you can do climbs on it. Anyone see any videos for this thing? There weren't any on the Website.

clutch

Nah dude...check this out:

250058732_2181f7831f_o.jpg

http://www.hangboard.ca/

clutch

Yeah, looks like a pretty cool idea, but a tad bit gimmicky. I question whether or not it really works. If it does, I wonder if it's any good for XC, or if it's strictly for downhill. They claim you can do climbs on it. Anyone see any videos for this thing? There weren't any on the Website.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have to pedal at all heading downhill, I think you'd spin out pretty quickly. Looks like it might be useful for running snowmobile trails. I wonder if any of the guys who do the winter race a jay peak use those. I bet most guys do fine with studded/spiked wide tires though.

Glancing Aft

WTF?
For people who are too lazy to stand up doing their winter sports?
I guess at least if I ever break a leg now, I know how to not fully be out for the rest of the winter, but still....

Top Bottom