This is why you don't buy Department store bikes

boris_159

I was at Mercer County Park Yesterday and though, oh someone is taking a pee... Then I rode by the bike and nearly fell over. I had to stop for pictures.

Oops That last picture is my bike

Attachments

• downsize-1.jpg
    downsize-1.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 424
  • downsize.jpg
    downsize.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 386
  • downsize_2.jpg
    downsize_2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 357
  • downsize_3.jpg
    downsize_3.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 402
  • downsize_4.jpg
    downsize_4.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:

boris_159

After seeing your avatar I wondered where it came from... A google search yielded more than I could have wished for...

Attachments

• unicorn.jpg
    unicorn.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 208

BiknBen

Funny how you could go for a ride and just leave your bike for dead in the woods.

There is nothing on that bike worth bringing home. Just lay it down and walk away. :D

Reminds me of the cars i see abandoned from time to time on the major highways. What's the thought process? "Crap, my car stalled. I guess I'll just walk from here".

Eileen

I was tempted to do that with my first "mountain bike" but I didn't want to litter so the p.o.s. came home with me. Lesson learned about what bike shop quality means.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Maybe this was the only bike they could afford..what sucks is the *mart stores sell these as mountain bikes they should be labeled as "Facsimile" mountain bike...I hope the rider was not hurt..

boris_159

Funny how you could go for a ride and just leave your bike for dead in the woods.

There is nothing on that bike worth bringing home. Just lay it down and walk away. :D

I looked at it and contemplated dragging it to my car... I thought, spare pedals, extra derailleur, maybe the... or how bout... um no. Better left there for the park guys to pick up.

southernerinnj

I looked at it and contemplated dragging it to my car... I thought, spare pedals, extra derailleur, maybe the... or how bout... um no. Better left there for the park guys to pick up.

My wife mentioned this thing still sitting the park. You could have atleast taken it to one of the dumspters instead of littering.

RonC

ZGOZZ Macman
Costco bikes are just as good, and they have top bike tech's putting them together too.;)

Top Bottom