This is in the wrong heading but...

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Gary Fisher Paragon 29r.Took loaner from Action Outfitters and rode the heck outta it 2/10-11.This bike was spec w/ stuff that i would buy just to throw away and both days i went w/ zero food beforehand so it would be about as miserable as possible.I could train forever and hire a coach and would never be able to catch me on this bike w/ my 26. This bike unleashes all my DH and MX skills and climbs like a champ(also had no granny ring).When you stop pedaling it drops into OD and just goes faster.The feedback from the bars and pedals makes you feel slow but in reality you're going faster. Thanks to all i ran into this wknd cause the real world comparison to others i know helped a little more than my flat out solo motos.I am now going to beg shop and sell my soul to get this bike.Thank you and goodnite......................................oh yeah,Phatty,you owe me man!!

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I am totally guilty of stream of concious(sp?) ranting.you should see the manifestos that time out and get deleted before i hit the submit button.It's a good thing though cause the second editions are usually alot more polite than the ones that get lost..........no really.My main point was EVERYONE GET A 29r NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
After riding the 29er KM last week (different build) I decided it's not really my thing. The bike we rode the week before was built with stupid light wheels that would never survive. I was happy to be back on the SJ this weekend. I guess I would want to ride the geared 29er to compare that. But for now I'm happy with what I have. Think think think...just ride.

Top Bottom