Thinking about making the trip, anyone want to join

A

Andrew16v

Well I took off Tuesday 10/14 and I was thinking about making the trip up there from Atlantic City. I really don't want to ride there alone, because I've never been there before. I was wondering if anyone possibly wanted to show me around. . . .

I usually do about 8-10 mi rides around some local trails around here and was hoping to do more up there, maybe stretch it out to about 2 or so hours? I would like to get up there before noon and leave for home around 3 ish. If anyone is up for it let me know.

Thanks
Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:

Frank

Sasquatch
If the state of the economy continues at this pace, I might have a lot of time to ride. But as of right now I am a 9-5er M-F so I can't help you. Maybe we can arrange a tour on the weekend some time.

A

Andrew16v

Yeah, I knew it was gonna be hard 'cause it's on a weekday. My wife is a teacher so she has off on the 13th for Columbus day (BS), so I took it off to, aswell as the next day. ALL TO MY SELF :rofl:

Trying to figure out what I'm gonna do with myself I figured I'd give it a shot to see if anyone else is free.

We'll see!

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
dude we ride on sunday if you are down beginner pace no one is dropped.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
If the state of the economy continues at this pace, I might have a lot of time to ride. But as of right now I am a 9-5er M-F so I can't help you. Maybe we can arrange a tour on the weekend some time.
if I could keep up with you crazzy kids I would do more rides with you...")

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions