Thinking about making the trip, anyone want to join

A

Andrew16v

Well I took off Tuesday 10/14 and I was thinking about making the trip up there from Atlantic City. I really don't want to ride there alone, because I've never been there before. I was wondering if anyone possibly wanted to show me around. . . .

I usually do about 8-10 mi rides around some local trails around here and was hoping to do more up there, maybe stretch it out to about 2 or so hours? I would like to get up there before noon and leave for home around 3 ish. If anyone is up for it let me know.

Thanks
Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
If the state of the economy continues at this pace, I might have a lot of time to ride. But as of right now I am a 9-5er M-F so I can't help you. Maybe we can arrange a tour on the weekend some time.

Yeah, I knew it was gonna be hard 'cause it's on a weekday. My wife is a teacher so she has off on the 13th for Columbus day (BS), so I took it off to, aswell as the next day. ALL TO MY SELF :rofl:

Trying to figure out what I'm gonna do with myself I figured I'd give it a shot to see if anyone else is free.

We'll see!

dude we ride on sunday if you are down beginner pace no one is dropped.

If the state of the economy continues at this pace, I might have a lot of time to ride. But as of right now I am a 9-5er M-F so I can't help you. Maybe we can arrange a tour on the weekend some time.
if I could keep up with you crazzy kids I would do more rides with you...")

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions