Think i got some solution,thanks guys! 30.9 external dropper / 27.5 Boost rear wheel

Blk06CompIRL

I snapped the axle on my rear hub and have a ~35 mile bday ride planned for tomorrow ?. I have new axle coming from P321 already (jake is awesome and fast with responses), but in the mean time i need something to get by. Located in North Jersey.

30.9 External Dropper post i can stick onto a fatbike and try to do the ride on that

Or

27.5 Boost Through Axle 6 bolt rotor Rear wheel w/ HG Freehub Body to get my 19 Bronson Rolling again

My Yeti has a Gravity Dropper on it. I'm pretty sure it's 27.2, but I might have the right size shim for 30.9. Or you could just borrow the Yeti. Or you could just do it on the fat bike without the dropper. Also, does this mean you bought the fat bike from Dan?

My Yeti has a Gravity Dropper on it. I'm pretty sure it's 27.2, but I might have the right size shim for 30.9. Or you could just borrow the Yeti. Or you could just do it on the fat bike without the dropper. Also, does this mean you bought the fat bike from Dan?
Meeting him tonight for pick-up, I'm not riding Ringwood on a full rigid fatbike with no dropper I'm not that bad ass. Still contemplating stealing one of your bikes, but more inclined to use my own bike for this ride, but be on alert for a panic text where i wanna come tonight to get one of the spares.

Back
Top Bottom