Things that make you smile :)

rosceaux

My 15 year old son is doing high school all remote. He's doing pretty well, but he keeps getting off task and playing games or he goes on YouTube. I went to confront him this morning by opening the browser history. All of his off-task sites were YouTube videos, and all from my music collection. "Spill the Wine" - Eric Burden and War; "Kid A" -Radiohead; "White Man in Hammersmith Palais" - the Clash; "A Quick One" - The Who. When I asked him why he was selecting this, he said that he's heard me playing it all and "it's really cool." Hard to get upset at an explanation like that.

(But get your dam science project done!)

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wife is getting hers tomorrow, how long was the process?
About an hour. Waited outside for 10 minutes, then the line moves inside, another 10 minutes. Registration took 15 minutes for both of us. Then over to the treatment area, 5-10 minutes for the shot (again, two of us), and then sit in observation for 15 minutes, which is also where they schedule your second dose. The walk out.

BPaze

About an hour. Waited outside for 10 minutes, then the line moves inside, another 10 minutes. Registration took 15 minutes for both of us. Then over to the treatment area, 5-10 minutes for the shot (again, two of us), and then sit in observation for 15 minutes, which is also where they schedule your second dose. The walk out.
Thanks for the info gotta plan my WFH to watch the kids.

Top Bottom