Things that make you smile :)

walter

Fourth Party
New bikes make me smile. Ive been off real bikes for almost exactly a year. I was in a real funk this time last year, and I sold bikes to buy motorcycles lol. Anywho, wife gave me the OK to buy more stuff so here it is. 2021 Cannondale Topstone 1, which will be the replacement for my beloved Caadx. Halters with the hook up, good times.
20210215_182931.jpg

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
New bikes make me smile. Ive been off real bikes for almost exactly a year. I was in a real funk this time last year, and I sold bikes to buy motorcycles lol. Anywho, wife gave me the OK to buy more stuff so here it is. 2021 Cannondale Topstone 1, which will be the replacement for my beloved Caadx. Halters with the hook up, good times.
View attachment 151896
Dibs when you sell

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
What Ed said.

in some serious pennies on the dollar sh*t - mix 50/50 with RV antifreeze.
awhile back I found a gallon for $40, mixed with a $6 gal of RVa - for 2 gallons of sealant for under $50.
bunch of us split it up.

stan's original is around $25/qt now, so not a great deal in small quantities.
the latex was $10 for a pint, and i have the antifreeze "in-stock" - so half price.

@rick81721 did the formulation on this.

serviceguy

What Ed said.

in some serious pennies on the dollar sh*t - mix 50/50 with RV antifreeze.
awhile back I found a gallon for $40, mixed with a $6 gal of RVa - for 2 gallons of sealant for under $50.
bunch of us split it up.

stan's original is around $25/qt now, so not a great deal in small quantities.
the latex was $10 for a pint, and i have the antifreeze "in-stock" - so half price.

@rick81721 did the formulation on this.
I forgot all about this. Best I could find was fake scars makeup...go figure.

Top Bottom