Things that make you smile :)

MMuller

I remember it being 23¢/g in Ridgewood when I started driving, which caused me to pay attention to the price. A buck or two would get us up to the Sloatsburg inn to drink and return.
Don't ever speed in Sloatsburg! 1st speeding ticket entering Harriman when I was 16 the day I got my permit. 1976.

Kaleidopete

Don't ever speed in Sloatsburg! 1st speeding ticket entering Harriman when I was 16 the day I got my permit. 1976.
Don't speed in Chester, NY either. Got a ticket in 1970. I was so broke I couldn't afford it, so I wrote a letter to the court and sent it with the ticket.
Something like
"Dear Judge, I can't afford to pay this ticket, please accept my apology, I promise to never speed in your town again. Never heard back from them & never paid.

MMuller

Don't speed in Chester, NY either. Got a ticket in 1970. I was so broke I couldn't afford it, so I wrote a letter to the court and sent it with the ticket.
Something like
"Dear Judge, I can't afford to pay this ticket, please accept my apology, I promise to never speed in your town again. Never heard back from them & never paid.
I'm going to try this with my property taxes due in November! Wish me luck....

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
wife busted me today.

Q: "why do you have two bikes that are almost identical?"

A: one was expensive, for racing or good weather. the other is for rain/winter.

make your own assumption on the expense of the other one. :D

1600649154431.png

1600649132317.png

that white saddle does not fit my *ss @xc62701 - it has been like 3 years, and i still haven't swapped it.

Top Bottom