Things that make you smile :)

JonF

Lil dude had the mass on his liver removed 1 week back, recuperating nicely. Just go the biopsy results back and it was a non-cancerous "adenoma" rather than a carcinoma. Lil dude will live to chase squirrels another day. Woot!

IMG_20200612_160957.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Wearing a pfd is as important, probably even more important then wearing a helmet. Have fun, but be safe. ?

would you go with the ones that can be inflated on demand? Or classic?
kinda hard to inflate them if after taking a knock on the head?

jklett

would you go with the ones that can be inflated on demand? Or classic?
kinda hard to inflate them if after taking a knock on the head?
The inflatable ones are sure comfortable but in my opinion they're just so you can say you are wearing one. I don't trust them. The kayak specific ones are pretty comfortable too anda whole lot cheaper.

iman29

#mykidsonbikes
#trekparkingonly

this is the only time of the year I don’t mind leaving my car in the driveway for them to ride more frequently. Even the 2 older ones with jobs and drivers licenses been riding lately.

COVID good for something I guess.

A06ED4C0-B8A0-4564-BF29-415C7E92E8B7.jpeg

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The Gunks reopened yesterday, and I was able to get out with some friends. It ended up being surprisingly uncrowded, and we were able to get on some awesome shit. After three months of not climbing, I did better than expected, but holy crap I can't even move today. 1000% worth it.

67F0D783-8E45-4E04-AFFA-985EAEEBA197.jpeg
8873E826-D88F-4FA2-A766-4C431C820624.jpeg
E7E6076E-6DA3-4CD4-B283-4A5B84EAEABB.jpeg

iman29

My new approach to get the kids out of the house is to give up my garage parking spot and leave the bikes in there for easier access (as compared to the basement where I usually keep themSeems to be working they have paired off to go on neighborhood rides the last few weeks.

#trekparkingonly

C9444188-9480-4CA1-87E9-E02C878B0A0F.jpeg

Top Bottom