Things that make you smile :)

rick81721

Lothar
My phone called 911 while riding at the sourlands. I'm in the parking lot after coming down the pipeline when I hear the phone ringing (it's in my front shorts pocket). It's 911 calling back to see what emergency I have. For a moment I thought maybe I crashed and got knocked silly, called 911 and then totally forgot the entire incident. Then just realized my phone called by itself from being sweaty/movement in the pocket? :shrug:

serviceguy

Italy is smart about recycling old bicycle chains.

View attachment 103940
That’s actually made by a Korean artist.

When are tours of Ferrari and Lamborghini factories on your itinerary?

Capri is a long way from Maranelllo and Sant’Agata Bolognese..

@Carson , be careful with any valuable wearable when in Naples, watch for scooters with two people on them as the passenger is usually the one grabbing the victim's stuff. Don't fight them either or you're risking being lynched by the whole neighborhood. But the hotel probably told you so already...

Last edited:

rick81721

Lothar
@Carson , be careful with any valuable wearable when in Naples, watch for scooters with two people on them as the passenger is usually the one grabbing the victim's stuff. Don't fight them either or you're risking being lynched by the whole neighborhood. But the hotel probably told you so already...

Pffft I don't think sgt Carson is worried about pick pockets

hqdefault (1).jpg

serviceguy

Pffft I don't think sgt Carson is worried about pick pockets

View attachment 103982

You would be surprised, plenty of beefy American tourists got a good beating for trying to resist a robbery. The thing that gets them is thinking the bystanders will help them fight the thief, soon to find out they actually are all about protecting the thief...they even fight local police trying to arrest members of organized crime. Sad thing for an Italian citizen to admit.

rick81721

Lothar
You would be surprised, plenty of beefy American tourists got a good beating for trying to resist a robbery. The thing that gets them is thinking the bystanders will help them fight the thief, soon to find out they actually are all about protecting the thief...they even fight local police trying to arrest members of organized crime. Sad thing for an Italian citizen to admit.

Eh when we were in Firenze some kids tried to snatch my wallet - this took care of him

ElbowDrop.gif

Top Bottom