Things that make you smile :)

Kaleidopete

I met a commuter in the park today, he rides from Highland Lakes, through the park to get to work as a landscaper in West Milford.
I think Good for him for taking the initiative to bike to work. I've seen him a few times this spring.

View attachment 95850

Update: I gave him my Jamis bike because I don't ride it much anymore, I got too many bikes. It should be a better commuter for him.

Jamis02.jpg

roc

Teaching my girl to ride on two wheels! 4 year old coming from a couple months on the balance bike. Easy as 1 2 3
View attachment 96326
That’s awesome, my son was on training wheels and I really could not get him off them. He rode around on that Skut bike for several months over the winter in the house and patio. Took him to the bike path at loantaka in Motown after being on the balance bike, he never looked back. It was pretty amazing he was about 2-1/2. I still remember some lady asking me how long has he been riding without training wheels, I was like “this is the first time!!” Neither one of us could believe it. Those things are amazing.
Any parents on here with kids having trouble getting off training wheels, get them a balance bike.

Kaleidopete

June 3, 1945, after working around the clock seven days a week with many tests and disappointments,
the first supersonic ramjet missile in the world was successfully launched from what is now Island Beach State Park.
Propelled by rockets, it took off at approximately 1,300 miles per hour in a southeasterly direction out over the Atlantic Ocean.
In 1944, the U.S. Navy chose Island Beach for a special top secret war research project to be supervised by Johns Hopkins
University Applied Physics Laboratory. It was given the code name “Bumblebee.”

62238224_2214737521954729_8103806343485325312_n.png

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
June 3, 1945, after working around the clock seven days a week with many tests and disappointments,
the first supersonic ramjet missile in the world was successfully launched from what is now Island Beach State Park.
Propelled by rockets, it took off at approximately 1,300 miles per hour in a southeasterly direction out over the Atlantic Ocean.
In 1944, the U.S. Navy chose Island Beach for a special top secret war research project to be supervised by Johns Hopkins
University Applied Physics Laboratory. It was given the code name “Bumblebee.”

View attachment 96681

Why was Christie not sitting in a beach chair for this launch?

Top Bottom