Things that make you smile :)

iman29

i work in the Pharma industry so my LinkedIn feed is full of big pharma things.

Yesterday GSK announced a company rebranding (formerly GlaxoSmithKline and no I dont work there) and a new logo but I was wondering if the CEO is gonna get in trouble for stealing mtbnj colors?

1654872424814.png

iman29

Zachary (15) shredding his Bass and getting some air at the spring rock and roll academy concert at the HS. These kids sound better and better the lead guitar player and keyboard player slayed their solos too.

Not too hard to guess what song they played for these shots. I have videos too but no good way to post them here.

In hindsight I wish I brought my real DSLR camera and not just my iPhone. But the 13 gets much better videos.

B720FB9E-5B39-4025-837E-918D24E5A49A.png5135EE5D-1D99-48C2-B97C-73012776BB8E.png

iman29

Zachary (15) shredding his Bass and getting some air at the spring rock and roll academy concert at the HS. These kids sound better and better the lead guitar player and keyboard player slayed their solos too.

Not too hard to guess what song they played for these shots. I have videos too but no good way to post them here.

In hindsight I wish I brought my real DSLR camera and not just my iPhone. But the 13 gets much better videos.

View attachment 186446View attachment 186447
I forgot to include double smile - my middle son (Andrew 19) works for the school district and runs all the lighting and audio for these shows, and also is the lighting designer for all the Drama club plays/shows the school district does 4-5 times a year. So he was running the lights/sound/stage effects for this show too.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
I forgot to include double smile - my middle son (Andrew 19) works for the school district and runs all the lighting and audio for these shows, and also is the lighting designer for all the Drama club plays/shows the school district does 4-5 times a year. So he was running the lights/sound/stage effects for this show too.
This is so awesome you must be so proud!!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Retiring the chain on the left - cutters sharpened down until they bent/broke (missing second one down on left)
I believe that was the first chain purchased with the saw about 4 years ago??
Broke a chain yesterday, there was a nail in the middle of a 20" log.

1655392424734.png

What is really a smile is finding 7 lightly used chains for $70 on ebay....now to figure out where i put them.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This weekend I visited a friend outside of Philly- he had gotten me a cheesesteak from John’s-
Sadly when I packed out, I left it behind
(Things that make you frown)

Then randomly, best neighbor in the world (@NeighborDan) blows up my porch with this the next day-
D153382A-1AE9-447A-A8DA-7C14DF554719.jpeg
A couple pork/rabe sammies from Dinic’s, a cheesesteak from Pat’s and a couple of IPAs from Vault brewing.

I was really looking forward to trying John’s, but this definitely takes the sting out of it.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Dinic's > "insert name's" cheesesteak

Donkey's cheesesteak is up there too.
I'm hearing a lot of buzz about John's-
Can't wait to try it.
But yeah, Dinic's pork & rabe is phenomenal.

Top Bottom