Things that make you frown :(

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ugh a young kid tried to brake the 1st law of physics to go to burger king.View attachment 116139

I must be cursed with mazdas, I'm 4 for for 4 with accidents in them. All non fault.
Everyone is ok. Cars can be repaired.
The dirt is from PAs back roads.

shit man, that stinks, glad your ok. Car will get fixed and life will go on.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Trans blew on my work van now I'm using a spare truck that should be in the junk yard

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Stupid accident in the middle of sketchy Newark last week. Finally got word from insurance company that my beloved Subaru is totalled. What probably belongs in the smile thread though is that me and my family were unscathed.
IMG_6861.jpg

iman29

Stupid accident in the middle of sketchy Newark last week. Finally got word from insurance company that my beloved Subaru is totalled. What probably belongs in the smile thread though is that me and my family were unscathed.
View attachment 117205
That sucks but glad everyone is ok.

The paint job on that garage wall makes me frown too.

iman29

Thanks guys.

Even tho the test came back negative he has every symptom of the flu so he’s on Tamiflu and cough meds and is out of commission until at least Wednesday.

We all had flu shots and Caught this early within 24 hours so hopefully he doesn’t get it too bad.

FYI Every store is sold out of surgical masks due to the China virus in the news so We are using the construction ones I have. ?

rick81721

Lothar
Getting ready to take the Jeapardy test at 11pm last night. Logged in 1 hr early, sat there the last 10 minutes as the timer counted down to 15 seconds, then the jeopardy song plays along to zero. Then nothing! Game never loaded - booo! Second time taking the test, will have to try again in March.

iman29

It’s 1:03 PM and my kids dental surgery consultation appointment was for 12:30PM and I’m still sitting here waiting.

Now I am Missing younger sons basketball game.

??

serviceguy

It’s 1:03 PM and my kids dental surgery consultation appointment was for 12:30PM and I’m still sitting here waiting.

Now I am Missing younger sons basketball game.

??
A dentist second preferred pastime, making patient wait...the first being riding ridiculously expensive bikes obviously!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Sorry to see that Marc. RIP Steve. Peace to the whole family.

Top Bottom