Things that make you frown :(

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
how about the lack of any response when you get in your car after winter and nothing happens (not even the dome light came on) and it was hooked up to a tender all winter . . . :/

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
How long did she sit?

parked it just before that big snow storm in november, everything was still working as expected when i went out to put the new insurance/reg card in the glove box mid January . . . .battery tender fail is all :(

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sounds like you should sell whatever that car is to someone who would appreciate it and drive it? :)

What is this, some 1 of 5 DB-5s or something?

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sounds like you should sell whatever that car is to someone who would appreciate it and drive it? :)

What is this, some 1 of 5 DB-5s or something?

no its got max performance summer tires on it, its a deathtrap below 40deg unless i buy a second set of rims/tires for it, which i just dont need to do so i wont :D its back and ill be driving it whenever its warm enough

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
o crap - post up their emergency needs - see what we can do.

one of their friends put this together for them https://www.gofundme.com/pentz-fami...ocial&utm_campaign=fb_dn_cpgntopstickysmall_r

as of now there isnt much that we can do(waiting to hear what insurance et-al have to say), they have plenty of family in the area that they are staying with and all the surviving animals have roofs over them again (the rabbits are here, and my sister-in-law will be for a while too, parents and dog went to her grandparents house and her brother is staying with his gf). if anything comes up i will post updates as i get them.

The house after it went up (the second time)
20190323_133002.jpg

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Wow, that photo is scary. Stay strong for them, it maybe a few more days before it fully sinks in. Hopeful for an amicable insurance settlement.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sorry to hear that. I was driving through Kenilworth on way to race and saw that. I hope everyone made it out ok.

yes everyone (people) made it out fine. They lost 4 dogs 4 cats and a bird tho, so it hasnt been easy, this morning was spent relocating the surviving animals and moving the few belongings that were saved between the two fires to safe places.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
yes everyone (people) made it out fine. They lost 4 dogs 4 cats and a bird tho, so it hasnt been easy, this morning was spent relocating the surviving animals and moving the few belongings that were saved between the two fires to safe places.
Sorry to hear that.

iman29

Top Bottom