Things that make you frown :(

Kaleidopete

On my road ride downtown, I'm in the designated bike lane on the road, cars on my left.
on my right is the curb and just beyond that curb is the pedestrian sidewalk.
Up ahead is an oversized pedestrian walking in my bike lane. As we get
closer to each other she stops and raises her arms as if saying "what da hell are ya doin"
As I enter the roadway to the left and go around her I verbalize "There is your sidewalk over there" o_O

JerseyPete

On my road ride downtown, I'm in the designated bike lane on the road, cars on my left.
closer to each other she stops and raises her arms as if saying "what da hell are ya doin"
As I enter the roadway to the left and go around her I verbalize "There is your sidewalk over there" o_O
A NYC Covid transplant?
"Karen"?
Which finger did you point to the sidewalk with?

krink

Eddie Munster
In Hartshorne yesterday doing a chill ride when I see a couple and an unleashed dog ahead. I slow down 20 feet away, smile and give them a "have a great day" as I creep by them. The husband looks up and smiles. The wife gives me this scowl and tells me to "slow down" as she scrambles to go grab and pick up her rat-dog. If I went any slower, Id be doing a track stand.

rick81721

Lothar
In Hartshorne yesterday doing a chill ride when I see a couple and an unleashed dog ahead. I slow down 20 feet away, smile and give them a "have a great day" as I creep by them. The husband looks up and smiles. The wife gives me this scowl and tells me to "slow down" as she scrambles to go grab and pick up her rat-dog. If I went any slower, Id be doing a track stand.

Should have run both over!

TheGerd

73D4A73F-7979-4BF6-B269-E23A74048D2E.jpeg
Flatting, having tube, tire levers, CO2, but not having a multi tool to remove the wheel. Had to walk a bit before I came across somebody with an Allen key. Totally brain farted on the through axle, I always had quick release. Still no excuse for not having a multi tool. In the end it all worked out, good day on the BBT.

JDurk

View attachment 185208
Flatting, having tube, tire levers, CO2, but not having a multi tool to remove the wheel. Had to walk a bit before I came across somebody with an Allen key. Totally brain farted on the through axle, I always had quick release. Still no excuse for not having a multi tool. In the end it all worked out, good day on the BBT.
Paragon might have something that will work for you.

iman29

This is one of those annoying things.

Not only is there a Gatorade G2 shortage but now they don’t make a quart size bottle anymore it’s only 28oz and it’s more expensive.

I used to buy 10 quart size bottles for a dollar each on sale now I can only get 4 of the 28s for $5.

Thanks COVID.

F17C4E31-6080-4AB3-921E-34585B8097B2.jpeg

iman29

Wow, that stinks…though I recommend not complaining about that situation to a new mom for the next 2 months.
Yeah I know that’s why I said annoying.

Have a friend with 2 month old twins but since they don’t like Gatorade he’s asking everyone to be on the lookout for formula.

iman29

Yeah that’s my car right now over at the tire place. Seems it went flat in my driveway shortly after I got back this afternoon from some errands and I didn’t even notice it

I finally had time to go for a short bike ride and got a call from my son that it was flat. Somehow he was able to use his emergency electric roadside pump thing to get enough air in it to drive it over for me.

4CB10579-F983-4FAC-BC27-A0F4469A818E.jpeg

Top Bottom