Things that make you frown :(

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
14 year old woke up today feeling fatigued and sore throat. Uh oh.

Called 5 different urgent care places and they all have a 3+ hour wait. Found one finally in Randolph only 1.5 hour wait. Ended up waiting 2.5 hours from the time we got there to the time we left.

Covid was negative.
Strep was positive.

I'll say that while it sucks that is along the lines of a better outcome

rick81721

Lothar
o_O Do you think he is food for gators or on his way to the DR with no extradition?

I think he is long gone. There was a story yesterday where a guy shared a pic captured on his trail cam from northern Florida that looked like Laundrie. If he is dead in that reserve, between the wild pigs and huge gators, they won't find much left.

JerseyPete

I think he is long gone. There was a story yesterday where a guy shared a pic captured on his trail cam from northern Florida that looked like Laundrie. If he is dead in that reserve, between the wild pigs and huge gators, they won't find much left.
Probably what his family wants so that he can't be convicted and they can't be sued. Or maybe I am too cynical.

Cassinonorth

My first thought is that he was heading east for the Florida trail. Could easily backpack for a very long time without bringing much attention to yourself.

rick81721

Lothar
Probably what his family wants so that he can't be convicted and they can't be sued. Or maybe I am too cynical.

Just saw John Walsh on the news - he's doing a show tonight about the case. He was really going off on the family - calling them the "dirty laundries"! He thinks they are complicit in hiding evidence and allowing Brian to get a huge head start on the search for him. He also tore the North Port police a new asshole - but to be honest, it's a rinky-dink force - not much goes on around there. I'm really surprised the Sarasota County sheriffs or FL state police didn't take control of the case.

Top Bottom