Things that make you frown :(

serviceguy

i just use the cat's frontline. ;)
'bout that...the only tick I found so far was on Bubba's neck shortly before he passed. It was dead because we used frontline in order for him to roam the backyard freely. But since the tick has to bite in order to get the poison to work would the pet (or you if you choose that type of protection) at risk of getting whatever nasty disease the tick is carrying?

iman29

Got the fluid trainer blues today. Found this after I bailed on my planned workout too so I knew it wasn’t because I got real sweaty.

In hindsight I did hear or feel some uneven pedaling during my previous spin but I thought it’s because I was sucking wind.

75450B43-17F8-466B-881E-91AF99548DCB.jpeg

Anyone on here have one like this laying around they don’t use?

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Arch or Flow MK3. A riding buddy has had 2 Arch MK3 rears replaced under warranty for the spoke hole crack thing. I have a set as well and have been keeping an eye on them. End of the spoke looks twisted and deformed in the pic.

arch mk3, waiting to hear back from stans on it, spoke is in line with the nipple as it should be, must be an odd camera angle.

serviceguy

Found this while going over the bike this morning

View attachment 154647
Arch or Flow MK3. A riding buddy has had 2 Arch MK3 rears replaced under warranty for the spoke hole crack thing. I have a set as well and have been keeping an eye on them. End of the spoke looks twisted and deformed in the pic.
arch mk3, waiting to hear back from stans on it, spoke is in line with the nipple as it should be, must be an odd camera angle.
Arch mk3?
seriously, arch mk3 for realz?

serviceguy

My bad, not sure why you are so upset all the time.

@shrpshtr325 I had one do that didn’t try and warranty though

Not upset at all, I just thought it was funny! It was mostly aimed at @shrpshtr325 entertainment, looks like we occasionally share a similar sense of humor/sarcasm.

Also, on a positive note, the Larry's package with the missing valves/correct Shimano spacer shows as delivered. Taking bets on a) correct items b) package having actually been delivered. Meh, not so positive if I think about it.

Now, what really upset me is the fact that an alleged 'inspector' from my home insurance company showed up at my front door and when my wife told him to wait because she wanted to ask me first he proceeded to take pictures of the whole place and disappeared without a word. He did have a badge with the insurance company logo on his shirt (which would be easy to counterfeit) but a plain white car (the insurance in question is one of the major one out there and they advertise aggressively). Called customer support and they confirmed they don't give courtesy calls in advance unless they need the owner to enter the property...will check in a few days if fresh pictures were updated for peace of mind.

I bet they don't do this in Texas...

Last edited:

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My bad, not sure why you are so upset all the time.

@shrpshtr325 I had one do that didn’t try and warranty though
from everything iv heard they will cover it, just have to wait for it to happen,

fortunately i have other wheels i can ride on, just had to swap tires/inserts over (thats always a fun process)

Top Bottom