Things that make you frown :(

Dishwasher ran for like 4-5 hours while the timer said 1 min remaining. Opened and closed it and it said 25 minutes remaining.

It finally finished an hour after dinner at least everything was clean. We used paper plates for dinner tonight.

Online comparison shopping for new dishwashers right now.

That makes 2 of the 3 major appliances to shit the bed after our full remodel / renovation from 2006.
I have a bosch, u just need to clean the filter.

What did u get?

I have a bosch, u just need to clean the filter.

What did u get?
I need to google that I guess. Tell me more ? If it’s just the filter would that cause it to run like 5-6 hours ?

The queen did not pick one yet but we have it narrowed down to the 4 most expensive ones that won’t be on sale when she decides. One of them is a Bosch.

I need to google that I guess. Tell me more ? If it’s just the filter would that cause it to run like 5-6 hours ?

The queen did not pick one yet but we have it narrowed down to the 4 most expensive ones that won’t be on sale when she decides. One of them is a Bosch.
5-6 hours? Mine did that once. But not since.

I bought a bosch silence plus 44 dba

75% done mowing and the motor craps out on me. Finished the last 25% with the weed whacker bc my OCD will not allow unevenness. Let's hope the mower shop is faster than my grass (probably not, so will likely be hiring my neighbor's guy for next week).

For the 2nd night in a row we had a knock and run at the front door.

Last night was 8:30pm and it was more a knock. Tonight was 9:45 and was a bang and it scared the shit out of my wife who is still recovering from her back issues and the dog went ballistic like I trained her to do.

Last night I saw someone running down the block when I went out front and jumped in the car. Saw my neighbor walking her dog and she pointed me in the right direction a few blocks away. Swung back around the block since I had a feeling I knew who it was. Came across the “alleged suspects” who are twin boys my youngest is friends with but I think they are trash and the parents definitely are. When I asked them obviously denied it but gee they were really out of breath and were like a mile from their own house and could not stop that guilty looking 15 year old smirking.

Can’t really prove it but I know it’s them again tonight. Went around the blocks a few times but since I don’t know which way they went I didn’t see anyone this time.

I guess I am getting older and have less patience for crap like this. Plus today I had a frown all day cause I got woken up
At 7:30AM on a rare day I decided to sleep in due to work emergency and spent 6 hours on phone calls with our service teams in India. Good thing I did all my Mother’s Day shopping yesterday.

but this coming week the deck project will go on hold While I finally buy and install a camera doorbell of some kind.

Rant over thanks for listening.

website wouldn't let me schedule delivery of digital goods, I go to order it now since my wife is asleep and she will get her email. Bank card is saying its unlocked in app but site is saying its locked :|. Called bank and they can't figure it out :|

Wyze cam.
Been using them for years. Very inexpensive and works better then any of the nest/ring products.
Also have alot of other "smart" devices including alarm contacts

View attachment 157369

@Patrick hooked me up with these. No monthly just the purchase cost and super easy DIY install.
A peace of mind has been added to my life.

Thanks that one is on the short list.

I asked my neighbor next door if his camera caught anything but it didn’t. Then he just offered me his Arlo cameras to use since he recently upgraded to a Ring system.

Will be installing later today after Mother’s Day brunch with the Mrs.

Thanks that one is on the short list.

I asked my neighbor next door if his camera caught anything but it didn’t. Then he just offered me his Arlo cameras to use since he recently upgraded to a Ring system.

Will be installing later today after Mother’s Day brunch with the Mrs.

Done. Locked and loaded.

Wife says that guarantees they won’t come back.
9116BC07-4B44-42AB-A6B3-BB1480C7E896.png

Back
Top Bottom